For all our services, the personal data controller is UAB “1stopVAT”, with its principal place of business located at Ozo g. 12A-1, Vilnius, Lithuania, and registered in the Lithuania Register of Legal Entities under identification number 305405450.
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide our services to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED:
- Personal identification data: full name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Financial data: tax ID, VAT number, bank account number, invoices, and credit notes.
- Sales data: your sales data needed for the proper execution of agreement between you and us;
- Device – specific data: IP address (to comply with EU VAT rules for e-services).
- Log data: referring URL and domain, pages visited, geographic location, preferred language used to display the webpage, and date and time when website pages were accessed.
TRACKING COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies.We use Session Cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies.We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
We use the collected data for that purposes:
- To provide our services;
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To provide customer support;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To administer potential employees database. For this purpose, the following data are processed:
- Full name (s);
- Date of birth (age);
- Residential address;
- Contact details (phone number, email address);
- Information about the candidate’s education;
- Information about qualification (training, certificates);
- Information about work experience;
- Information on language skills, information technology, driving skills, other competences, other information provided in the CV, cover letter or other candidate’s documents or LinkedIn URL;
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
- Agreement entered between us and you;
- A legitimate interest in operating, improving, marketing and promoting the Services;
- Your consent to us to use your data for a specific purpose; Legal obligation to process your data.
RETENTION OF DATA
TRANSFER OF DATA
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party for the purpose of providing or facilitating third-party advertising to you, but we may transfer your information to a companies within our group, service provider or partner who meets our data protection standards. We only share information with the service provider or partner that is required for the service they are offering and contractually bind these service providers or partners to keep any information we share with them as confidential and to be used only for particular purposes. We may provide third parties with aggregated but anonymised information and analytics about our customers and, before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
- DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of us;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object.You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction.You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent.You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may provide paid products and/or services within the service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
- Would like us to stop using your information;
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Please contact us by email: [email protected].